The 2011 Net Impact Conference takes place October 27-29 in Portland, Oregon. Registration is now open and there will be a early bird discount 20% for the first 10 days. To receive the 20% discount, please register by July 22, 2011. This year’s Net Impact Conference will spotlight speakers from corporate leadership, nonprofit management, entrepreneurship, and other fields related to sustainable business practices. The speakers include:
- Sally Jewell, President and CEO, REI
- Lord Michael Hastings, Global Head of Citizenship and Diversity, KPMG
- Hannah Jones, VP of Sustainable Business & Innovation, Nike
- Darell Hammond, Founder and CEO, KaBOOM!
- Vail Horton, CEO, Keen Mobility
- Jen Boulden, Green Business Entrepreneur
This is an exciting opportunity to meet and engage with organizations and individuals who thrive to make a difference in the world through their sustainable business practices.
For more information, and to register please visit 2011 Net Impact Conference.
Filed under: Uncategorized | Leave a Comment »